If you are interested in ordering some fresh, locally grown, pasture based goat meat, please contact us! Our animals are humanely processed by a USDA inspected abattoir.
If you are a local business or restaurant, we can make special arrangements with you for pricing. Don’t hesitate to email us!
Some of the cuts we can provide for you are:
What are the cuts?
Here is a great little ‘meat map’ that shows the general location of all the cuts.
Even the obscure ones…
A few notes:
- We do NOT process the animals on farm.
- We take them to a USDA inspected abattoir who custom cuts, wraps and freezes for us. The cost of this service is rolled into the per pound price.
- Not all cuts are available at all times. But, we are happy to take advance orders.
- Our abattoir can custom cut a whole animal for you, to whatever specifications you request. You must order a whole animal for this service, and a nominal additional charge may be added.
- When ordering a whole or half animal, a $125.00 deposit is required.